Bellavista S.H.A.R.E On-Call
BELLAVISTA S.H.A.R.E. On Call has been developed as many schools and institutions prefer on-site training. In response BELLAVISTA S.H.A.R.E. offers specialist workshops and training at a flat rate costs with CEU and CPTD points applied. Choose from one of the topics below or contact us to arrange bespoke training.
- Inclusion- Creating an inclusive environment
- Dyslexia – An overview: how to identify this barrier to reading and initiate an appropriate intervention
- GRIT- How to support an adolescent with Dyslexia through school
- EQ – Building emotional resilience in children
- Mediated Learning Practice – Securing teacher mediation skills before attempting a ‘thinking skills’ curriculum
- Higher Order Skills – What does this mean and how can teachers develop these skills explicitly?
- Sensory Modulation Difficulties- Classroom based strategies to support learners
- Autistic Spectrum Disorder – Implications and support suggestions for mainstream classrooms
- Autistic Spectrum Disorder – Identifying and supporting children with challenging behaviours
- Pre- Literacy- Early identification of learners at risk for reading failure
- RAVE-O- Reading strategies that work!
- Inclusion- Working as a multidisciplinary team in a mainstream school
- Concessions and accommodations- Assessment & application
- Cognitive Assessment- Reading and interpreting reports (for educators)